Tuesday, August 26, 2014

8/26/14

What is your prospective major? 
My prospective major is biology.

Have you ever used the terms “claims” and “evidence” in a class?  If so, what was the class and how did you use them? 
Yes, I have used the terms "claims" and "evidence" in a class. These terms were used in various science  and history classes. 

What writing activities do you enjoy outside of school (blogging, tweeting, journaling, etc.)?  What do you write about and how often do you do it? How do you feel about yourself as a writer? 
I enjoy writing tweets, copying quotes, and writing instagram captions. In these writings, I tend to write about how I am feeling at the time or about what I am currently doing, and I write about how moving quotes affect or apply to my life. I do not think that I am a particularly good writer but my writing tends to suffice for important assignments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment