Tuesday, September 30, 2014

For Profit Universitites

I found it very interesting how schools would trick students into starting classes with their university even though they knew that the students would not be able to pay the tuition. I think this method is absurd and heartless. These universities are being selfish and have no consideration for anyone else. After watching these videos, my impression of non-profit universities has completely changed. I knew that these schools were very expensive, but I did not know that they tricked students into enrolling even though they had no way of affording classes. I would want to learn more about how these schools persuade students so easily into enrolling and attending their schools even though the students know that they do not have to money to pay for classes. I feel like the thought of not being able to pay for the school would make me think twice before enrolling if I was one of those students.

No comments:

Post a Comment